Sharing my life - the triumphs and trials in hopes of inspiring others on this journey called "Life"

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy New Year








Well, a new year has begun.
I'm never very fond of the beginning of a new year
I think because none of us knows what lies ahead, 
but I am a Christian, and I need to show my faith in my Creator
by trusting Him completely with whatever lies ahead. 

No doubt, last year was a rough year, and not just for me, 
but for so many other friends and loved ones. 
Through it all He is making us strong and refining us
like Jars of Clay:

2 Corinthians 4:7-9 English Standard Version (ESV)
Treasures in Jars of Clay
7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay,
to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.
8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed;
perplexed, but not driven to dispair; 9 persecuted but not forsaken;
struck down, buy not destroyed;

So - let us move forward in this brand new year trusting our Heavenly Father
and expecting great things as He covers us with His wings and surrounds us with His love.

I wish each of you a beautiful year ahead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment